Contributor Holiday Gift Guide Series from Pinecone Camp

Contributor post by Janis of Pinecone Camp


Hi Everyone! Janis here, from Pinecone Camp. I'm happy, once again, to participate in Poppytalk's gift guide. It forces me to start thinking about Christmas shopping, way sooner than I would. Thank you for that, Jan! This year, it seems I'm attracted to all things warm - wood, gold, brass, and presents that just make you feel warm. Hope you like them!

I have one of these pastry cutters (above), made by Herriot Grace, and I know someone else that would love one. Beautifully made, and you'll have it forever. $70 each

Love these brass cage lights found at Old Faithful. I think they'd be a perfect bedside light. $159. 


Sweet hair pins from Woodland Belle. These would fit nicely into a Christmas cracker! $18.50


I know a pretty new baby, who could use this in her bedroom. This is a custom collage of cuteness, for only $38, is from Tiny Fawn


The Etch candle holder by Tom Dixon. I love how they look on mass, but may have to settle for one or two. About $70.


"Chelsea" earrings by Henderson Dry Goods. Simply pretty. $85


A lovely handcrafted oak tray by Gallant and Jones. $140



The Peanut Butter Project through Plan Canada or Plan International. Locally made peanut butter, gives kids desperately needed protein. It also supports women's peanut butter cooperative. This project is just one of many through Plan. Just $35.

Homestead candlesticks at Ladies and Gentlemen. $58


I wouldn't mind a pair of these myself! They'd be perfect for cold weather photo shoots ;)
Found online at Room 6 for $42

That's my list! Is there something on it that works for you or a certain someone? 

Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

oh, those mittens look so warm!

Rosa @ Flutter Flutter said...

I tried to buy the hair clips last year just before Christmas, but they were all sold out! I'm so glad that you've reminded me about them... I need to get me some of those!!

Pinecone Camp said...

I could have used the wrist warmers today ;)

Lady Grey said...

so many beautiful things here... the hair pins, the hand warmers, the little house candle holders. Great ideas, I love them all!

dahlhaus said...

I just bought some mittens from Room6 (same make) intending them as a gift, but I think I may need them for myself! Love that they don't quite match.
Great list!